Healthy, yummy and so easy to stone cook.
Makes 6-8 medium pancakes - perfect for 2-3 people.
- 2 Bananas, preferably ripe. The mushier the better.
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Oats (Quick Oats, Large Flake Oats, anything but Steel Cuts)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Nuts* (We like Walnuts or Pecans but have also used mixed!)
- 1/4 cup Hemp Hearts*
- Turn the BBQ on to high heat * Remember the stones need to heat up with the grill!
- Squish the Bananas with your hands while still in the peel. Un-peel and put into a medium size bowl.
- Add Eggs, Oats, Vanilla Extract, Nuts, Hemp Hearts and any other healthy goodies you feel like (sometimes we add Frozen Blueberries) and mix well.
- Once the BBQ is hot, you can pour or spoon batter onto stones.
- Once the top of the pancake is bubbling, flip the pancake.
- Leave for another minute or so until the pancakes are fully cooked.
- Serve with fruit salad, maple syrup, jam or eat plain.