Easy prep, delicious results.
For optimal flavour let the ribs marinate for 4-8 hours. Cooks in 25-30 minutes.
Serve with your favourite veggies.
- 1 Rack of Pork Ribs
- 3 tbsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 3 Cloves of Garlic (chopped fine)
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- Juice from 1 Lemon (1/4-1/2 cup)
- Rind grated from 1 Lemon
- 3 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Pepper
- Trim membrane and fat from the Pork Ribs. Rinse, pat dry and place in a large glass container to marinade in. (You may have to cut the Ribs in half like we did)
- In a medium bowl prepare the marinade. Mix together Oregano, Onion Powder, Garlic, Olive Oil, Honey, White Wine, Lemon Juice, Lemon Rind, Salt and Pepper.
- Save about 1/3 - 1/2 cup of the Marinade to brush onto the Ribs later. Pour the rest over the Ribs. Cover and place in the fridge for 4-8 hours. (You can flip/ toss the ribs a couple of times during this time to ensure a thorough coating)
- When the ribs have marinaded long enough, preheat the grill to ~300 degrees Fahrenheit. Make sure your Primal Stone heats with the grill!
- Place the Ribs on the stone.
- Flip and brush with saved marinade every 5 minutes until cooked through, about 30 minutes.