Perfect for date night.
Takes ~30 minutes to prepare and cook.
- 2 Salmon Fillets (fit for 2 portions)
- ~2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- 1 Recipe of Lemon Dill Sauce
For Lemon Dill Sauce
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 3 tbsp White Wine
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Chopped Fresh Dill ( or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 tbsp Chopped Chives (the finer, the fancier!)
- 1/8 tsp Lemon Zest
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Fire up the grill! We want it around 450 degrees Fahrenheit *Remember the stone needs to heat up with the grill.
- In a container or dish, drizzle the Salmon with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Lemon Juice. Be sure to coat both sides. Season with Salt and Pepper (on both sides as well!)
- Once the BBQ is hot, place the Salmon Fillets on the hot stone. Cook until the Salmon flakes easily in the thickest part. (usually ~12 minutes).
- While the Salmon is cooking, bring White Wine, Lemon Juice and Lemon Zest to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Decrease the temperature to low and stir in Chives and Dill
- Stir in the Butter one tablespoon at a time, until fully mixed.
- Season with Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Once cooked, drizzle the lemon-dill sauce on the Salmon.