Inspired by a recipe shared with us by family friends, this appetizer will spoil your dinner.
Takes 10 min to prepare.
Serve with crackers or sliced baguette.
- 1 Small Round of Brie
- 10 Whole Sun-Dried Tomatoes in Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves (more if you like)
- 1 Handful of Parsley (Basil is lovely as well)
- Place your Primal Stone in the oven and preheat to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put Tomatoes, Garlic and Parsley into a food processor. Grind it up!
- Spoon the mixture onto the Brie.
- Once the Stone reaches temperature, heat the Brie in the microwave on high for 1-2 minutes. Watch it to make sure it doesn't burst!
- Carefully remove stone from oven and place on a hot pad. Then place the Brie on the stone. As soon as you cut into it, the cheese will come oozing out.
The hot stone will keep the cheese melted until it's eventual demise... yum!