This breakfast sandwich is so good, you could have it for dinner.
Makes 2 sandwiches
Takes about 20 minutes to make (including prep and cooking)
- 2 English Muffins
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Roasted Red Pepper, sliced
- 4 Bacon strips
- Sliced Mozzarella
~2 tsp Butter
- Turn the grill onto high and heat to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. *Remember, you need to heat your Primal Stone up with the grill.
- Toss the Bacon onto the stone and leave it to cook for 4-7 minutes (we like ours pretty crispy).
- While the Bacon is cooking, slice and butter the English Muffins.
- Turn the Bacon over and crack the Eggs onto the stone. If you have room, toast the English Muffins on the stone. You can also toast them directly on the grill- but be careful not to let them burn!
- Once the eggs are cooked to your liking (we prefer over easy with a runny yolk) you can build your sandwiches. If you put the cheese between the eggs it will melt beautifully...
And there you have it!